All club members have free access to a UCI level 1 coach to help set goals, and a training plan, that helps you achieve those goals. If you happen to hear, “it depends” then you know that a tin-can training plan does not work for everyone.
Our resident coach can assist with:
- Goal setting;
- Analysis of historical data;
- Motivation to train, and rest (something many cyclists ignore);
- Error proofing your training (why make the same mistakes a coach has already learnt from?);
- Basic nutrition and hydration planning;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Performance improvements;
- Objective feedback, based on data analytics in WKO5 and Intervals.icu;
- Basic bike handling and bunch riding skills.